Pay Only When You Sell This Month Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day.

Appears August has Finished early?  I see the 100 a day for the month have vanished already. Offer was 

eBay All Selling

Pay Only When You Sell This Month
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Pay Only When You Sell This Month Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day.

Mine has gone also.

image host
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Mine too Man Sad

It was coming up each day and I agree, definitely said THIS MONTH.

Pay Only When You Sell This Month
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only

18/08/17 00:00:00 AEST
18/08/17 23:59:59 AEST

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Just glad that i checked before putting another 100 listings on today. I wonder why they have now disappeared as its not the end of the month by any stretch of the imagination

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

I actually received an email message saying I could list 100 free items per day. This came early this morning and I hastily relisted a ton of items only now realising that they went through at $1.65 each instead of free. AAAAHHHH!!!!! Now chicking more closely it is not giving a start or finish date for these freebies and they are not appearing on Promotional Offers section . Bugger .....

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

BL Cliff, if you can show eBay a screen shot of the email you got, call them and ask for a credit on those.

image host
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

That's what I've done. Got slugged $33 insertion fees after the email this morning said I could list 100 items with no insertion fees everyday 😡😡😡😡

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Come back and let us know if you can get a credit.

I also noticed when I tried to relist in bulk I was charged 33 cents per listing.

But if I relisted individually, no charge.

image host
Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

I'd listed 3 things before I realised I was getting hit with an insertion fee. So good for me spouting that I've never paid insertion fees! The main bugger for me is, I had quite a few things end tonight and I have no 40 freebies left. Oh well, I'll get them up next month.

The T&C state that eBay can end the promotion whenever they like.

To those who got an email, maybe the promo hasn't started for you yet, so won't show up in your promotions box until then. I know with other promos it doesn't show down the bottom until it actually starts, regardless of when you accepted the offer.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

The promotion has started now, or it has for me because the 100 are showing.
Message 10 of 16
Latest reply