Pay Only When You Sell This Month Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day.

Appears August has Finished early?  I see the 100 a day for the month have vanished already. Offer was 

eBay All Selling

Pay Only When You Sell This Month
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Pay Only When You Sell This Month Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day.

Was this one one you had to accept, or did it just appear? If it was one you had to accept, do you have the link? There were lots who missed out last time so could be worth them trying.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Re: Pay Only When You Sell This Month Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day.

No, you didn't have to accept it. It was just there last time, and this time it was the same, albeit after several hours wait. When you click on the T&C's you get this link:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5521
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Thanks bluebudgies but there doesn't seem to be anything to click on to activate it. 

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

As bluebudgies said, it's either there or it's not. There's nothing to accept. The terms actually say "if the offer does not appear under โ€œPromotional Offersโ€ in the Selling section of your My eBay account, then you are not eligible for this offer", so I don't know why some people decided to list when there was no counter showing. The only promo that doesn't show a counter is when it's unlimited, and all the others show a counter. Not all offers start straight away so it never pays to start listing before the counter shows!

I only got it on one of my non-store IDs this time.
Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Sorry - a keyboard error.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Yes I understand that, was just hoping for an activation link. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply