PayPal payment from Germany not cleared after 3 weeks

cudlee_creek
Community Member

Just wondering if anyone knows about eCheques in PayPal when the buyer is located overseas. Mine has been on 'Pending Payment' for about 3 weeks now.

Does anyone know how long this takes to clear?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

go to your paypal account and check the transaction the buyer probably cancelled the payment, which wont show on ebay now. had the same thing happen to me a couple of times. if thats the case you should open a non paying case immediatly or you wont get a refund on your fees.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

3 weeks?Geez-definitely contact Paypal and/or log directly into Paypal & you'll most likely see that payment was declined/rejected or something similar.

Germans dont have to accept Paypal so not sure if  that is part of the issue.

DEFINITELY open a non payer dispute NOW as even echeques should only take about a week maximum.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

cudlee_creek
Community Member

I had a look in PayPal earlier this arvo and couldnt see anything from them at all

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

If nothing is showing in your Paypal account but it says payment is pending through Paypal on your ebay page then it usually means that they have paid to an incorrect Paypal email address.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

If you are unable to see it you may have archived it.  I would contact Paypal and ask them about the payment, it sounds like it may have been declined and it is never going to present after that length of time.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

n.cubed.pty.ltd
Community Member

Open an unpaid item reminder NOW!

If it has taken three weeks to clear the buyer has either a) not enough funds in their accounts or alternatively b) the user has cancelled the transaction through their financial institution.

Do not post the item!

Hope this helps!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply