Payment initiated but no completed.

We have had several "so called" sales lately where people have committed to purchase but money doesn't come thru and the sale just sits there with a "payment initiated" status against it. Trouble is, in eBay's eyes this constitutes a sale and includes all the final valuation fees even though there has been no physical transfer of money to the seller! This is a total scam that is ripping money out of a lot of unsuspecting sellers!!!
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Regardless of how they pay, I have been waiting for one payment for over a fortnight!  Probably best I dont and/or havent agree/d to post any items when I receive that email, otherwise I would have been well and truly duped! Not a good iea to follow all of eBays reccomendations eh! 

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

if ya read the handing time on any ad it states "Will usually post within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment".  any seller sending before getting their money is Mad as the above on your ads is a powerfully weapon to use against ebay on unsent item claims.   As the cleared payment is to you not ebay.   so to the poster they are doing the right thing by holding the item....

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Yes I have done that but that whole process takes nearly a month to go through the sytem meanwhile I have been charged the final valuation costs and have no recompence until that whole process has gone through! Not good for the small scale seller...

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

tooshay!!!

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply