Payments

So anyone know when ebay puts payments in your account? I've just had my item authenticated my funds are available I've got payout daily scheduled, and earlier yesterday it said next payout schedule was Wednesday and I've just checked and it's now saying next schedule is Thursday, is it just going to keep saying this over and over each day? I kinda need the money now which is why I sold it in the first place, 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Payments

@damspi_61, you're a new seller, so your funds are likely to be on hold for 14 days.

❝New sellers typically experience holds for up to 14 days, although sometimes it may be longer.❞

- eBay's Payments on hold help page

That presupposes that you're verified - both with your ID and with the bank account that you have specified for Managed Payments payouts. (Check eBay's Registering as a seller help page if you haven't done this. Until you are both ID-verified and bank-account-verified, payments will continue to be held.)

But if you've done that, and taken into account the additional timeframe involved with getting items authenticated (and how that plays into the expected timeframe for funds to be released), then perhaps it's just that with Tuesday having been a public holiday, things have been delayed.

So... are you verified?

Have you had payments released to you already for the first sale on 21st Jan?

Spoiler
By the way, I'm a bit surprised that you sold two of the same Nike shoes, both bought half a size too small...? Did you accidentally list this twice?

eBay will probably monitor your account for a while. You're entirely new to selling, and last had buying activity over a year ago, and you've not received any feedback, AND you're selling relatively high-priced items. You will probably experience delays in receiving those funds while eBay assures itself of your trustworthiness.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply