Paypal messages being marked as a SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE - Anyone else

I run AVG free and have done for over 10 years and never had a problem with viruses (Best money I have never spent) . In the last 24 hours I have had 'payment recieved' emails from paypal being tagged as SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE's . I have double checked paypal and these payments are legit and apply to ebay sales (althought putting an 's' on the end of the word sale seems pointless at the moment - I cant rememebr the last time it was this dead) 

So just throwing it out there ...anyone else getting the same or similar  thing

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, I am.

@outback_blends wrote:

I run AVG free and have done for over 10 years and never had a problem with viruses (Best money I have never spent) . In the last 24 hours I have had 'payment recieved' emails from paypal being tagged as SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE's . I have double checked paypal and these payments are legit and apply to ebay sales (althought putting an 's' on the end of the word sale seems pointless at the moment - I cant rememebr the last time it was this dead) 

So just throwing it out there ...anyone else getting the same or similar  thing

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

As long as the transactions are genuine and the money is in Paypal then it is most likely a problem with security certificates not being updated. Often it only happens when using a particular browser, mainly IE.

If you want to check just forward the email to Paypal and they will let you know if it is genuine.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply