Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

closed case

dear customer service it is regarding a close case by ebay in favour of the buyer item no. 252643044179 buyer's name is you close the case in favour of the buyer who claimed that she didn't receive the item. the item has been returned to me saying t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is wrong with e-bay?

Since the beginning of may continuous changes on the opening pages .totally confusing .Why fix something ,if it isn,t broken and it works? Since this morning i cannot access my normal opening pages ,instead there are a number of choices.when i press ...

It is worth trying to get this feedback removed/revised?

Had a buyer who kept making offers below what I was willing to accept on an item. It became annoying, so I changed the listing to a Buy-It-Now. He bought it 10 mins later and has just finished leaving negative feedback. Comment: Has best offer in lis...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone else getting 'fix your errors' message

Of course, it is NEVER an ebay error Have been trying to relist things for about an hour now and keep getting This feature is temporarily unavailableYour selections have caused errors. Please click Continue below to go back and correct your errors. N...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MPN's and possible deactivation?

I can't remember if I read something about listings being deactivated in July if they don't have MPN's?Can someone point me to the information if possible? As a seller of handmade items, I usually put "Does Not Apply" when I do a listing. However, I ...

The link in the Netfix Email has correct link in it.

The link in the Netfix Email that I received in My Messages now has the correct link in it: https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/International-tax-for-business/In-detail/Doing-business-in-Australia/New-Australian-law-applying-GST-to-imported-digital-produ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Send Now - Past Due?

i notice every item ive sold has a message added 'Send Now - Past Due' in RED in my lest of sold items. even though every one of my sold items was posted the day after purchase with tracking numbers and all of them have been delivered! i dont like re...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returning an item as part of combined

Dear sellers, I have a problem hope you can help me, a cutomer recently asked me to do a deal for buying 2 items from me, I agreed to give her a $20.00 discount if she purchased both item, she paid for both items without waiting for a combined invoic...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Past due' message on several sent items

Ebay do it again I notice today (was not there before) that most of my sold items have a 'note from ebay' in red claiming they are past due and to 'send now' Really? Those would be the items that were sent within a day of the buyer paying(and marked ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful