Paypal payment notices

is anyone else not receiving paypal notices to their email addys? I had sales 4 hours ago and still no payment confirmation yet, it's showing the $ in ebay though.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Paypal payment notices

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

is anyone else not receiving paypal notices to their email addys? I had sales 4 hours ago and still no payment confirmation yet, it's showing the $ in ebay though.

Yep...had one a couple of days ago. Money was already in paypal, ebay had notified me, I'd posted the item. All before the paypal email came thru! I thought it strange, but figured that maybe paypal had stopped sending those emails - until it turned up, about 18 hrs after the sale! Seems to be back to normal now though.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Paypal payment notices

I have no idea, I don't check if there are any email confirmations and just go by the information in Selling Manager.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Paypal payment notices

I just now had an email from Paypal regarding a payment that was made 4 days ago. I was also wondering why I didn't get a message that payment was made when item was sold. I hope all is back to normal now. Regards Carla.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Paypal payment notices

Happened to me this morning. Went to send an invoice for payment and got directed to a paid order. Who knows?
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Paypal payment notices

Yes I am missing a few payment advices as well for last couple of days.

Phone app paypal advices are coming through fine.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Paypal payment notices

Also not receiving payment notifications from Paypal. If it shows on eBay as being paid I  check my Paypal account to confirm payment has been made and also check the postal address matches the eBay one before sending the item.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Paypal payment notices

This post is nearly two years old.  But relevant anyway, as I am currently also not getting Paypal Payment Notifications despite speaking to Paypal two weeks ago about it and assured that they would look into it.  A nuisance as I also have to check my Paypal account whenever I have a sale paid by PP.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Paypal payment notices

The shipping address provided via PayPal does not necessarily have to match the buyer's registered eBay address, although it mostly does.
Keep in mind that as a buyer goes thru checkout using PayPal they are offered the opportunity to change the shipping address. If they choose to mail to aunt Doris then the shipping address will not be the same as their eBay address.
The important thing for seller protection is that you use the PayPal address if indeed that is how they pay.
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Paypal payment notices

.................errr, 2 year old Zombie thread Clarry................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply