Postage Charges Prohobitive

I have decided it's not worth selling on Ebay anymore because the Australia Post postage costs are too high which make my items not worth the buyers effort. On top of the final fee for selling the item, ebay also charge me a percentage of the Australia Post postage costs. Sometimes the postage component is more than the item itself.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Postage Charges Prohobitive

So true as buyer perception is everything. Same as a very clear combined postage rate with no need to refund extra postage. 

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Postage Charges Prohobitive

I had a little squizz at your listings. 
I love retro stuff 😉

That being said, I do note a listing error with your crochet blanket listing. 
(1) it’s NOT a granny lap blanket. It’s either a shawl, or a bed foot end throw.

(2) Hard to see if there are in fact 100 separate circles as listed. That would mean 4 rows of 25 circles. Which I can’t see.

(3). You’ve claimed them to be 45cm circles!  Mate, they are circles of 5 rows of crochet! They might be 20cm circles, at best, if not smaller.  Measure the diameter, not the circumference. 

Other than that, I think your prices are competitive with other similar listings, and with current antique B&M shop sellers. 

You could always offer pick up as an option.  

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply