Postage being incorrectly calculated when *free shipping* items are included with other *non free*

Hi,

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with postage being incorrectly calculated but only when a mix of free shipping and non free shipping items are purchased in a single order.

A customer just placed an order which contained multiple items, some included free shipping and the others had a shipping cost associated.

The total shipping came to $4.08 HOWEVER it should of been my promotional shipping of $9.95.

I logged out of my account and added the exact same items and quantities to my cart (as a guest) and got the same pricing. However, when I removed the free shipping items, the postage went up each time until ALL free shipping items were removed and then the correct shipping of $9.95 showed.

I have checked my promotion shipping settings and they are ok.

I have spoken to ebay via online chat - they had no idea on how it happened or how to prevent it happening.

Am I missing something obvious or can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Postage being incorrectly calculated when *free shipping* items are included with other *non free*

The sample listings?
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply