Postage labels via eBay WARNING

Okay, so to it is now no longer possible to get the eBay flat rate satchel postage labels via Click & Send, and I wanted to warn you that it is outragiously easy to accidentally buy postage labels for the same item twice and it will take over 25 days for the label to be cancelled and refunded.

Not to mention that the interface for creating Aust Post labels is a right pain to use, but do check your invoices to be sure you have not accidentally bought multiple postage labels for the same item, and if you don't have an invoice to check, go to "Manage postage labels" in your eBay "Selling Manager Pro".

C

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

I have to ask.

*Hoping I haven't done it*

How is it that it is easy to process multiple labels for the same item?

Cos if it's possible, I'm sure i would have done it LOL

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 36
Latest reply

Ridiculously easy; my stumble was I needed to add "Signature on delivery" and I was already on the "Print Postage Label" page (there is no review the postage step to ensure you have the correct option).
If you have paid for postage via your eBay account, check your invoice.

Message 3 of 36
Latest reply

i made an error with the label and printed off two by mistake and upteem emails to ebay and i've been waiting 3 months

for a refund for a 3kg satchel.....VERY LOUSY SERVICE....customer support always says they will fix it up but they dont say when

sellers beware what you do because ebay dont seem to care

Message 4 of 36
Latest reply

Done it three times so far (that I know of)  - usally when I have had a lot of parcels to process at once

doh-smiley-face.gif

Agree you have to be on the ball

Message 5 of 36
Latest reply

I really wish I had a megaphone for the problem, wondering if I/we should deluge Australia post to get it back to Click and Send, it was also a flawed system, but there were failsafes.

Message 6 of 36
Latest reply

Gosh what a choice.... Australia Post or eBay .... rock or hardplace ...

Message 7 of 36
Latest reply

As you can tell, I don't spend much time on the eBay forum, but it should be impossible to buy more than one label, and that it's so easy is actually close to criminal.
Message 8 of 36
Latest reply

I accidently created the wrong label so did a second one but had no trouble getting the credit back for the incorrect one, as soon as I did it I went into cancel label.

It is showing in manage labels as refunded.

Message 9 of 36
Latest reply

I cancelled as soon as I realised (within minutes of making the error), and several weeks later, cancelation is still "pending" and the postage is still on my invoice. I contacted eBay and they tell me it takes 25 days to cancel.

Message 10 of 36
Latest reply