Power Seller Status - Free Listings Disappeared

edible_images_by_jeromi
Community Member

Hello All,

I have just been promoted to Bronze Powerseller Status and Top Rated Seller again. It has been a few years since I had this.

Anyway, after looking at my stats, my sales are around 200, but my dollar amount is below $2000. This makes me inelligible for Power Seller Status, but as eBay have decided to upgrade me, my free listings have disappeared.. As I sell my product at very minimal margins, this means I will have to have a price increase to combat the missing free listings. Any thoughts? Has eBay made a mistake? Thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

edible_images_by_jeromi
Community Member

Ignore my message... Even though it was nott showing my free 40 listings, I tried listing 4 auctions, and they all came up free and then it showed at the bottom I have 36 left... All Good Now.. Thanks

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

jps... the Powerseller status has been dropped from $3,000pa to $1000pa  .. so nearly all regular sellers will qualify!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I was just wondering the same thing - glad to hear the 40 free are still there behind the scenes and will re-appear as an offer after listing for the first time this month.  Ebay seems a little glitchy at the moment.  Hopefully they'll get it all fixed properly.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

They never appear until you use the first one.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

The first time is always the most uncertain.

*cheeky grin*

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply