Printing Parcel Post labels - weight incorrectly showing as 22kg when printed

Hello All

I have been printing my parcel post labels on Ebay for months. Most items are 0.9-2.5kg, and not overly large.

Just in the last few days, when I actually print the post label, the declared weight is printing as 22kg. Prior to printing, the weight and dimensions show correctly in the postage summary section where you can edit the buyer details. The post costs also seem correct (although I have not actually checked what I have been charged by ebay). The items are not large, so it is not like it is cubing out to a bigger weight.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I had one like that, and then it went back to normal okay.

I had paid the correct postage amount $7.20 and it should have showed 500g but it showed 22kg.

So I used the text function to write 500g in the box in sort of similar text and when it printed I used white-out on the 22kg.   I assumed it was just a glitch.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

this stated with us on Friday morning  , I rang Ebay same old thing don't worry I understand will get the tec people to look into it

just went to print a lable for 100grams still comes out a 22kgs

now I have another problem when I go to edit a item it keeps propting me to re log in , will not goes to edit page

has anyone else have this problem, maybe if you can communicate with the Ebay help people better than I we may get some where

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

try SHIFT+CTRL+DELETE keys altogether

@3415len wrote:

now I have another problem when I go to edit a item it keeps propting me to re log in , will not goes to edit page

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I am getting the same thing - I am still using them as I can't fix it. Maybe it changed because they are updating the prices?

Hopefully we will not get some astronomical bill! But as my settings are correct it should go through OK.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for posting this..i was dumbfounded last might and today printing labels and all came out stating 22kg!!!

Of course the postage charge was still the same $7.20.  But thought they might hit me later on with huge charges on 5 x 22kg items LOL... would not put it past them.

All of course were way under 500 grams

thanks again will not worry about it till they fix it then being a tec issue

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply