Promotions manager doesn't work, keeps telling me it's skipped items due to price.

So everytime i try to use promotions manager the last few days it skips products due to price, i haven't changed the prices of these products , some of them have been listed for months and months.

Most of the same products were used in a promotion back in december and that worked fine.

I find the promotions manager hopless to use compared to the old markdowns manager, which says it's still there but if you try to create a sale there it just takesyou back to promotions manager.

Why do eBay keep changing stuff that works fine as is?

Anyone else having issues with it?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Promotions manager doesn't work, keeps telling me it's skipped items due to price.

the markdown manager was always going to be discontinued for some reason - it's been on the way out and has had intermittent problems since they decided this was going to happen.

unfortunately, a lot of people found markdown manager extremely effective - especially because it crossed out the previous price and showed that items had been discounted in search results. 

i haven't had too many problems with the new promotions manager after initially having some issues just getting used to how it worked. might be worth contacting ebay and seeing what they say? hope you can get it sorted out. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I am having this same problem and would love to find out why.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Have you done a sale in the last 7 days?  Ebay doesn't allow sales back to back within a weeks time.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply