Q for non-store sellers

If you're moving house and therefore your ebay stock, and you know that as soon as you put the stuff on the truck you're bound to get orders for some of it- is the only option to end all your items individually (using 'no longer available' or 'error in listing' etc) and re-list from scratch afterwards?

I don't want to take orders during the move but I can't see any way of 'suspending' listings for non-stores. If you end them all, are they saved or do you have to redo the lot?

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Q for non-store sellers

The only thing I do if I go away for a few days is apologise to any one that has bought my items and then send them away quickly.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

If you end listings they remain in unsold for 60 days and can simply be relisted in bulk.

image host
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

@elusiveeditions wrote:

If you're moving house and therefore your ebay stock, and you know that as soon as you put the stuff on the truck you're bound to get orders for some of it- is the only option to end all your items individually (using 'no longer available' or 'error in listing' etc) and re-list from scratch afterwards?

I don't want to take orders during the move but I can't see any way of 'suspending' listings for non-stores. If you end them all, are they saved or do you have to redo the lot?

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

You could go through the listings and increase your handling times, to allow for the move, and change them back once you are settled.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I haven't checked your listings,  but if they're buy it now, up the price to an unreasonable amount,  then when you're ready to start selling again, knock the prices back to what they should be.  Saves having to end them all and relist again. 

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I would bulk end them.

That way you don't have to give a reason, they sit in 'unsold' for up to 60 days and you can bulk relist them when you're settled.

Quick, easy, painless.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Sorry just realised my post related to Store and I re-read your qn for non-store

Big Oops

Jo

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

You can bulk end your items, and they will go into your unsold for later relisting

Tick all your items in the left hand box,  then go to  end  along the top a bit.

I have another different design non store way , same thing tick the box on the left hand side. If you do the one at the top, they will all get ticked, go along to a drop down box, and will say delete or end. you don't have to do them one by one. Its my original ID so over 10yrs old. Might not have that one for you.

I would end them, as you don't know how the shift will go, unless it will only be couple days.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Meant to say, I use desk top all the time, not the Ebay app
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Echo

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply