Question regarding listing fee.

Is anyone else being charged a listing fee when free listing monthly items are still available.  Started happening around a week ago !!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Question regarding listing fee.

Does anyone in the house have a smart phone, or ipad, or any of those other gadgets that so many have? If not in the house, do you know anyone with one whereby you could log into your account via their app?

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

I can still list for free on one ID but not on another (both non-store). The one that wants to charge me still has the old selling format, but a friend who also still has the old format is able to list for free, so it seems to be random.

I don't want to list most of this month but I was going to give everything a run through on 3 days and then leave them in unsold for a while. Instead I ended up with a heap of stuff in scheduled and I have to keep rescheduling them so they don't start! I don't trust ebay enough to get a refund and would prefer not to incur listing fees in the first place!

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Same problem for me on both my selling ID's. They offer free listings and then charge, well at least try to charge. I won't list if they are going to charge.

The Help Line said it could take 90 days to fix this glitch...

Lets hope they get their techies on to this asap so we can all have a prosperous Spring!

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

I have ended the listings and relisted and now they have come off the promotional offer of no listing/fvf fees.  I have now received two promotional offers the latest one is for ten days only and that is where the new listings have come off.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply