RETURN POLICY WHAT A JOKE

Ebay does it again RETURN POLICY

What is the seller to do , the buyer buys items , gets what he ordered , then realises item HE ORDERED does fit his Machine, we supplied what he ordered , he makes mistake , but places claim in item not as described , requires a replacement for correct item. GOES THRU EBAY RETURNS

Going by EBay rules we have to supply a return label and replacement to his correct size and return it at our cost.

What a joke! Who makes up these rules, do they really, think these policies out!

I did ring the chap , he admitted he ordered the wrong item, but choice to use the return policy , he stated he never stated the item was not as described , this comes up as an automatic reason using this EBay return window.

Why do they make dealing on EBay so full of pot holes.

I run 2 web sites and never have a issue. Most problems can be solved just by a simple contact.

Email or phone.   and yes of course we are more than happy to replace his item, but not with a big stick

COME ON EBAY GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Sorry, replied to wrong thread.

Changed to this

D.K.

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

please seller absorbs the postage cost   , why dont you ask  sellers if on his tax return claims postage costs .  have a look around $10 items with a $7.50 postage on it , also have $17.50 with free postage.

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

please seller absorbs the postage cost   , why dont you ask  sellers if on his tax return claims postage costs .  have a look around $10 items with a $7.50 postage on it , also have $17.50 with free postage.

Easy for you to say joethenut, it just happens that I know my market and what people are prepared to pay.

You wouldn't pay $17.50 for a toothpick would you?

can Sellers claim postage costs? I don't know, but I guarantee that asking Sellers about personal or business tax statements is covered by the privacy act. Unless you're talking lollipops or being deliberately sarcastic and facetious.

D.K.

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

its joethenuts thanks sorry i thought anybody who buys and sells products online would already know about claiming postage cost on there tax form , 

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

I have been a Business Owner for around 15 days.
You may know everything about business, but I don't UNLESS I USE THIS FORUM to speak with other people. And I mean other people.
Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply