Re: Listing Not Showing Prior Sales

Hello all

Ok, just wondering how to get a repeat product listing to show the prior sales for this listing. For example, I purchase a product from another ebay merchant & from a listing that I can see that has already sold like 70 items already for this product / listing. I cannot seem to get my listing to show a prior selling history...

Any help would be much appreciated...

Blesings,

Adam

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The listings have to be 'good till cancelled' to show a selling history. If they're on 30 days or less it'll only show the sales up until the item auto relists or is manually relisted. Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

How about the "Quantity"? If I say I have 100 bottles to sell for a particular listing and choose "good till cancelled". What will happen if all 100 items were sold out? Would it be the end of the listing with the sales history? What do I have to do to keep the sales history? Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question. I really appreciate it 🙂

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Someone else will hopefully explain it because I've never used it, but there's an out of stock feature you can use so that you don't lose the listing when you sell out and have to restock.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@purpleroseproducts wrote:

How about the "Quantity"? If I say I have 100 bottles to sell for a particular listing and choose "good till cancelled". What will happen if all 100 items were sold out? Would it be the end of the listing with the sales history? What do I have to do to keep the sales history? Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question. I really appreciate it 🙂

You need Good til cancelled.

When the quantity gets to zero you only need to edit the numbers.

You won't lose the sales history (unless ebay end it for you - which they did to me,

for no reason - I lost a history of 350 odd)

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
Someone else will hopefully explain it because I've never used it, but there's an out of stock feature you can use so that you don't lose the listing when you sell out and have to restock.

This is under My eBay > Account > Site Preferences > Selling preferences (tick yes and apply, when GTC listings reach 0 stock, they won't end when out of stock option is enabled). 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply