Re-listing

Good morning,

Hehe! Another question.

What is everyone's attitude about selecting the automatic re-list option?

So far, we've done it with the majority of our listings and are surprised with some of the results wherein on the first listing there's barely any interest and then bang, it all happens on the re-list. Not always though.

It has been suggested to me to not automatically re-list all the time, because it will make our listings look stale and as repetitive non-sellers. I think I can understand the merit in this, but??

Your thoughts please?

Thanks,

Melina.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re-listing

If you turn off the automatic relist option you're just while wasting what little promotions eBay gives you. With 40 free listings per month on the most expensive eBay site in the world (when it comes to insertion fees on regular non-store accounts), you will want every single free relisting option you can get when things don't sell straight away.

The Good 'til Cancelled option does not allow an item to relist automatically, it will always use up a listing every single month. GTC is only useful to sellers who ended up in eBay hell and do not get the option to relist whatsoever.
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re-listing

@robbins3910 wrote:

Hi, i have always used the good till cancelled option. Is is better to choose the 30 day option and re-list manually. If i chose this option would i lose my watchers?

Thank you

Sharon

If you qualify for 3 free auto-relists, yes. You will get 120 days before you need to relist manually.

If not, no.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply