Re payouts currently on hold . Ebay system error .. please fix asap

I just noticed on my payments page a red flag entry

paypouts have been postponed due to pending verification of new bank account information 

well my business bank account for payments has not changed and ebay customer support advised its a system error with ebay or arden or both. They advised it is top priority to be fixed and rep advised she will call me back on monday with an update.. MONDAY is too long it should be fixed within 24 hours ! 

this is not acceptable, sellers now can no longer see where there payments are coming from , no deposits from ebay visible on paypal anymore as intercepted by Arden

so until its fixed i wont be shipping, as my items are usually over $100-$300 and too risky to ship not knowing when payment will be received … i never sure about this new system but was just getting used to it , but after this has happened very disappointed. Ebay is my only source of income. So whose paying my bills while this glitch is going on? 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Never believe or trust anything customer service tells you - they are pretty useless.

Chances of being called back are zero.

The only thing I can think of is if you are registered as a Trust, Partnership or anything other than individual?

There have been a lot of people who have had issues.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Hi no i am a sole trader… i may call them again this afternoon..to see if another customer service rep  says its also an ebay system problem… very poor business ..that should have been fixed within hours .not three days and .. we will let you know ? I agree i will proba ly never hear back so will keep calling .. 
she advised its an urgent problem and they are fixing it as an urgent issue, and i said i am not posting out a $300 item when i dont know  where the money is ..im glad i retire in ten months ! 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

So you are going to stuff your customer around due to a problem in the system between Ebay and your bank.   Not saying it is ok,  but don't impact the customer.  If Ebay have it in the Payout queue it means your customer has paid.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Just finished on chat with them - 2nd time today, first cs had no idea? The 2nd cs suggested reentering the bank details, however it gives me options which bank to choose and then I log into my bank from there. I found this quite odd.  I didn't like that idea. 

My details have not changed. 

Yesterday I had issues with accepting best offers..... didn't work or declined the buyer and now this. 

MEH!

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Just spoke to a very helpful man on ebay customer support..very fast to call me back..only took 1 minute! And he said it is a glitch and my payments will be fine. So keeping fingers crossed.. was very happy with his explanation ..thankyou! 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

We had the same problem too.     Managed payments on hold.      eBay customer reps told us it should be o.k by Monday

Not a good way to run a successful platform for sellers at all.     

Sellers revenue just vanishes in thin air (Somewhere in the U.S)

Remember without 'sellers' there would be 'no' marketplace at all eBay..   

Meaning no revenue for  your company,   or no 'dividends' for your shareholders .

Let's keep the economic wheel rolling in a professional manner eBay.

Similar to that of Amazon!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply