Refund issue

I have an issue where a person bid on my items that I had previously blocked from bidding. Long story short they had the item over a week then claimed it was larger than expected and that they used their husbands account to purchase for a third party - all very odd as I don't use my partners account or any account except the one.
Anyway I lodged a complaint with eBay about them using another account to bid which they claim to be investigating (something about their IP address being under investigation which makes me think this person has multiple accounts)
Side to this they have escalated their claim which eBay have found in their favour saying I need to resolve in 5 days, side to this I have been communicating with eBay in relation to my complaint
I have messaged the buyer details to send the return back (as it was an expensive item) and that I will reimburse refund once received - is there anything else I need to do? The message from eBay wasn't very clear and I am concerned I will be out of pocket and without my item which will mean I will have to pursue the buyer for fraud as they are in the same city which I will do if needed but prefer to do within eBay due to full time work
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Refund issue

ring ebay or have them ring you: Help & Contact (bottom of page)

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Refund issue

Thank you I did that they are closed till tomorrow 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Refund issue

can you log onto ebay.com and do it from there?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Refund issue

I emailed them and they have come back with an answer I feel assured now
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply