Promotions Manager

I have been using the promotions manager quite regularly and when I went to check one of my listings today it didn't come up with the advertisement within the listing, it was still being applied though. I started a new one and it seems to be displaying properly. The old one had been running for more than a month so maybe the recent changes (as always) might have caused some problems.

Just thought I would let everyone know in case they don't realize there might be a problem.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Promotions Manager

My promotion has been running since January, and still displays on  the odd occasion I look at my listings. Last time was today.

I have NFI why yours don't, but I suspect it is not an eBay issue.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Promotions Manager

I'm not sure either, but when I ended the old one and started a new one it decided to show properly. To me that seems like an issue with ebay. I did extend the time on the original old one so maybe that had something to do with it. 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Promotions Manager

Can someone check one of my listings please (under$15) and tell me if they can see the promotion as it is not showing for me again.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Promotions Manager

Just checked

20 Pieces 2x3P Dupont Connector Housing 2.54MM Pitch

Promotion was showing OK BUt when I copies the heading link to this post, it initially failed as it said invalid HTML was found in the text

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Promotions Manager

Thanks.

It is showing for me again. It doesn't always show for some reason.

I think the invalid html is to do with the forum

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Promotions Manager

Invalid HTML comes up for lots of cut and paste things. Just ignore it and hit the post button again.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Promotions Manager

Lots of invalid stuff to ignore on these boards Cat Wink

Not sure I have experienced this issue Dylan, but I have never really checked if the promo is appearing ok - will do now though.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Promotions Manager

can someone tell me did ebay do away with the marked down items showing on the original page?

originally it used to show up as a $10 item with 10% off showed as $10 crossed out and $9 showing on search results and it also ranked according (at $9 not $10) now it seems unless u click on the item u see $10 or am I doing something wrong now?

Cheers

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply