Refused reversal of refund.

Item was received but seller says she could do nothing as the issue was closed by EBay. I appealed but they said there was no reason to reverse their decision.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are you the buyer or the seller ?  If you are the seller then ask the buyer to repay you through Paypal.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Are you the buyer or the seller ?  If you are the seller then ask the buyer to repay you through Paypal.

they are the buyer from reading what they put above.   And at a guess they opened a not recieved case from reading between the lines.     SO can not work out what they want the refund for.   When they state the "Item was received" 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I am guessing that the OP is the buyer who has now received their item and wants to repay the seller.

At a further guess the seller has blocked the OP so they cannot pay.

All I can suggest is to try to contact the seller and explain.....if she has blocked contact too there is not much you can do.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If the OP is the buyer they should be able to communicate through the listing. Depending on the timeframe.

Otherwise they can probably contact the seller through Paypal.

Some actual facts from the OP would be handy, though.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

From my interpretation to your question. You applied for a refund after the due date for 'non receipt of item' which was eventually given back to you. In the interim you received the item and now you wanted to pay the seller back. Correct? 

I had same happened to me some months ago. All I did was asked  the seller to send me an invoice, of same amount, via PayPal. I paid said amount and all's happy.  

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply