Reminding buyers to leave feedback

bidfires
Community Member

Does anyone know how to direct buyers to leave feedback?

I send my buyers a follow up email (using the contact buyer link) a week or two after the parcel has been sent to them. But I also want to leave EASY INSTRUCTIONS or A LINK directly to leaving feedback for me.  Anyone know how to do this. The email that gets sent to them has no easy link to get there, and I was lost as well. I would have to go back in and do it manually, which makes me think that's why so many unexpereinced buyers don't leave feedback.

Help please.......it would be graciously appreciated.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Ahhh, yes, but has it changed in three and a half years?

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Getting buyers to leave feedback?  I don't know as I'm not a seller, but it has definitely gone from untruthful item descriptions to hardly any descriptions at all in many cases.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

The OP hasn't been here since they left that post in 2014. They now have 44 feedback and haven't sold anything for "more than a year". It's also been nearly a year since they bought anything, so I'm guessing they are not really that worried about feedback. If you really want to help them, send them a private message via eBay and give them this information. I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply