Report unpaid item - missing

So has ebay been fiddling again. I have a unpaid item I want to report and I used to find the link on the right hand drop down list on the item sale section. Its gone ...and there is nothing there so you can report it. Just cancel order. 

Anyone else ...have they moved it or has ebay given deadbeat non payers a another free kick 

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

What do you mean report?

I thought that you have to open an unpaid item case not report it?

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yup the bit where you click on report unpaid item (to open a case)   is missing from the drop down choices. 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Is it more than 4 days since the sale date n time ?

Edit - I was going to suggest the same as kollector, select account then in left margin select resolution centre.

Then see if you can open it from there entering item number.

image host
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Apparently you need to go to/click on to the resolution centre

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Found it. Had to goto the listing ...click on the amount sold which brings up a list of sales then find the the buyer that has not paid and I can report unpaid item from there. Whats a stuff around. 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Good, do you think it might be only on variation or multiple listings ?

I don't have any unsold sales at the moment so can't check.

image host
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

We have an unpaid item which was only purchased on 28th (too early to open a case) & it has the option in the drop down box, so you're probably right.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

I don't have any unsold sales at the moment so can't check.

I dont use variations and have always done the report from the drop down on the right side of listings - where you do the marked as sent etc .

This was however a pay by bank deposit so maybe that has something to do with it as when I went to resend the invoice to remind the buyer it said I could not as payment has been made. There was no blue '$' dollar sign showing and I sure had not pushed mark as paid as that was still showing as an option. 

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Just as an aside, if ebay has opted you in to immediate payments the buyer probably chose bank deposit at checkout so that they didn't have to pay straight away, and they probably never will pay. I might have to think seriously about taking bank deposit off my listings. It's probably a couple of years since anyone used it anyway.
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply