Return because it is not comfortable?

I sold a 'luxury' bra from a reputable manufacturer and now the buyer want's to return it because it is 'scratchy' and doesn't sit right.

I have read all the reviews and all are good comfort-wise bar one person who said it rubbed her nipples after several hours but qualified this by saying she had super sensitive skin and it would be fine for most.

I have a no return policy for hygiene reasons - would being 'scratchy' or not fitting right qualify for a defect? I guess if it comes down to it, the question is will eBay support this defect claim? Buyer has a high feedback number and seems to know the system well, paid just hours before a NPB claim and has made some quite snarky responses in her feedback.

Being quite new to selling, but not to eBay would appreciate some other perspectives please!

Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

I don't normally make a habit of trawling through bra listings but while I was checking out the one you just had returned, just below your listing there was a link to another listing for a size 24F bra, but it was being modelled by a young woman who is clearly no bigger than a 10B (if that) and the images cracked me up. Check out item 321676335511 if you need a good laugh. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 51 of 56
Latest reply

Oh that is hilarious! There are actually a few like that. The 'young woman' is a mannequin (clue, she's armless) Smiley LOL

Why didn't they just photograph the bra? They couldn't even bother doing it up haha. Surely the seller must be a man...

Message 52 of 56
Latest reply

....and here's another where they decided to stuff the bras Smiley Surprised

Message 53 of 56
Latest reply

OMG, I can't believe I didn't even notice that was a mannequin. I just thought she had her arms stuck in the air. I suppose the removable arms should have been a bit of a giveaway though. Those stuffed bras are hilarious too, but I don't think I've ever seen a more hideous style of bra in my entire life (not that I've had a lot of experience though, being a bloke). Smiley LOL
Message 54 of 56
Latest reply

@cq_tech wrote:
OMG, I can't believe I didn't even notice that was a mannequin. I just thought she had her arms stuck in the air. I suppose the removable arms should have been a bit of a giveaway though. Those stuffed bras are hilarious too, but I don't think I've ever seen a more hideous style of bra in my entire life (not that I've had a lot of experience though, being a bloke). Smiley LOL

And I thought Putney was a bloke - with massive man boobs!

Thanks for the laughs and visuals today folks.

Perhaps the OP could add a mention of Madonna to the listing, making another selling point in addition to hats and other uses ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 55 of 56
Latest reply

What on earth is a woman that size doing,  buying bras online?

back-boob-gross-16.jpg

He he!

Message 56 of 56
Latest reply