SELLER LEVEL

what i want to know is the following ebay at the start when i first signed up all those years ago was it was simple it was easy and all my customers where happy now my seller level has gone down cause ebay determines this my score is well over 1000 and is at 100 percent ebay has put restriction on my account how can i improve seller level ifi cant sell explain this you cant cause you just cant do it cause you cant improve something when you restrict sellers i have had all good feedback and when i contact ebay i get no help what so ever they are hopeless been a member since early 2000

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

SELLER LEVEL

You will need to take it up with eBay

Other members have nothing to do with how you perform as a seller 

You only have one feedback for the past month

Have these issue only started since you signed up for Managed Payments?

Did you do everything to complete the process and be verified?

Have you had any messages from eBay advising you about what is going on/if you have to improve in some area/have had defects?

Other members really can't tell much when your post is not making any sense 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

SELLER LEVEL

That is one very long sentence and near impossible to read. Try again using some capital letters and punctuation and people might be able to help a bit more.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

SELLER LEVEL

If you mean by "seller level has gone down" that you aren't getting sales, could be due to the current economic situation.  I'm sure if anyone is looking for the items you are selling and the price is within their budget they will buy.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

SELLER LEVEL

Your rambling is a little unclear.

But normally your seller standard would only drop because of late shipments, poor handling of cases, defect rates,  that kind of thing.

Check your dashboard and it will telll you where you are falling down.

https://sellerstandards.ebay.com.au/dashboard

https://www.ebay.com.au/sh/performance/service-metrics

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply