SELLERS BEWARE OF A BUYER: <REMOVED>

I want to warn all of you sellers of a ebay member ,REMOVED>. He has 'bought' two items off me but never actually pays for the item. He has done this to another seller twice that I know of. The first time he committed to buy a ring and payment never went through even though he marked the item as paid. I sent messages to him with no response. If you have the same or similar experience with this 'buyer' contact me and contact ebay in regards to the issues you have experienced. And why can't us sellers leave positive or negative feedback for buyers? As this ebay has 100% positive rating even though he has negative feedback messages. I want to contact ebay to say they need to do something about this buyers who do not follow through with their purchases or submit a Best Offer and do not pay for the item they agreed to buy-even though it says before you submit a Best Offer that's its a legal binding agreement yeah right. Ebay does not refund the listing fees that we have to pay to have the item relisted and it takes over a week to have the resolution process to be completed or months such it has been with one of my items that this <REMOVED> bought and never paid for. But of course when it comes time to pay for the seller fees they still take out the finial fees amount for the item that was sold but was never paid for. I think we the sellers need to start standing up and complain to ebay to start doing their job properly and change feedback so sellers can leave not just positive feedback BUT also negative feedback. I think I pay enough fees to ebay as well as Paypal for when I list and sell an item, and I'm sure there would be a lot of you who feel the same way. Thank you

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You cannot name and shame people on the forums.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

NPB the joy of Ebay

I had a serious problem with NPB but I dont now (4npb in my first lot of sales, 2 blocked bidders in my 2nd lot one person tried to bid on all 10 items)

I have put in all the blocks and I open a case if they dont pay

To many sellers want revenge (by leaving negative feedback or a false positive) if they just followed through with the UPI cases these people would run out of places to shop.

I for one will not let these people ruin our fun and have learnt the hard way not to take them serious

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I just left a similar comment, and then I read yours. I totally agree with you that eBay needs to change feedback left for buyers who do not pay! kerri0522
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply