Can a Buyer change a DSR score if they entered 1 but intended to enter 5?

... just recieved an email from a very apologetic buyer advisng me that they had scored a 1 in one of the DSR's by mistake - they intended to leave a 5 as thy had done in the other DSR scores. Can they change the DSR score?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

No. I had the same thing happen to me and ebay said that the entire feedback had to be removed. If the buyer agrees to remove the feedback then ebay will remove it along with the DSRs

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

..... **bleep**.

If i leave it, it will push me over 0.6% in one of the DSR's. All the others are at Zero%.

I would lose my TRS status - correct?

What action would you recommend in this case?

Cheers

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

? My **bleep** did not start with an F by the way - it was actually 'a big hole full of water' ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

You may be able to get the feedback removed  "postage very quick", although it is just a neutral.

From ebay: "Negative Feedback when the comment is clearly positive"

You should get this neg removed "Received my wire today. I didn't ask for it to be cut. Waste of money and time."

From ebay:

• Feedback that only refers to a listing's structured details when there aren't contradictory words or photos in the description. Structured details include:

• Item condition

• Item specifics

• Return policy

• Combined postage

• Accepted payments

Example: If an item was listed with Used selected as the Item Condition, and negative Feedback stated the item was "used", the Feedback is removed.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Actually the feedback left   "postage very quick" can't be removed as it is only a neutral.

I would also ask some of the buyers if they would change the feedback and then send out revision requests. If they don't want to change the feedback I would leave a really nice reply to their feedback

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply