Why do you people make it sooo hard to even find where to ask a question little own ask one...

vicbvicki
Community Member

First time listing and I have ended it wrong.  I didn,t mark it as paid instead I ended it. It was sold for $1600.00 cash, picked up and gone. You people over complicate this site. Not very user friendly............. NO HELP AT ALL

VickiEllen
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why do you people make it sooo hard to even find where to ask a question little own ask one...

OK

You are not venting at eBay here, but other eBay members like yourself. So the site is the same for all of us.

To contact customer support, it is top right, then contact eBay, then follow the steps and you will get options for phone, email, online chat.

For the phone they prefer you to have a one-off code so they know who you are.

But the number is this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If it did not sell via ebay and you sold it privately then it is noth9ng to do with ebay and you would have had to end it before someone bid or did the buy now.

So by ending it you did the right thing and unless it was purchased via ebay where it ended to a winning bidder you can not mark as paid any way.

If you intend to sell any more then read the site map at the bottom of every ebay page to learn how it all works rather than getting agro at others that have done nothing wrong.

There really is nothing complicated at all, you just need to learn how to use the site to your advantage.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

'little own'  ????

'let alone' perhaps ?

and as said, we do not make the rules nor design the site - contact eBay (top RH of any page Customer Support) and lodge a complaint there.

Oh - and do please let us know the outcome of said complaint

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply