Schedule Start Time

As I understood it, Schedule Start Times were supposed to be free when the new fee structure came in.

Mine are still 40c each. I'm a featured store owner. Am I missing something?

Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Schedule Start Time

I like to schedule lots of my listings and I have found that it only see,s to be free if it is to start within 24 hours

i'm very confused with it though

I have been selling off some of my day's old stuff and I like them to end on a Sunday so I was going to start doing the listings up today and schedule them but then it seems I will have to away that 40 cents so I will attempt to so them all tomorrow night

If someone can tell me what I am doing wrong it would be awesome

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

I've just done a listing and it worked ok and there was no charge. The max date I could choose was Friday, 21 Jun.

If the scheduled date/time doesn't 'stick' try clicking Continue to the next page and then scroll down to the bottom and click on Edit to go back and revise. I know that used to work if I couldn't get a listing to change from auction to BIN. Before you submit your listing double check the start date and time and fees in the Review section at the bottom.

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

Worked sportandplay

Exactly as you said. And it does show as free. Brilliant.

Thank you.

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

I just do them in TL and upload when I want them to start.

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

I've tried TL numerous times Dave, but I just can't get the hang of it. I know it's meant to be really simple but it's just not for me I guess.

I do all my listings - one by one. It's little wonder why I can't get everything posted up lol.

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

free Schedule Start Time, is that eligible for store owners only?

Signatures suck.
Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

I don't own a store and I use them

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

yup, its free with the free listing offers, thats cool

Signatures suck.
Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

Glad there is someone else who can't work out TL.

I did try but gave up. l list one by one using the normal eBay form, on this ID and my book one.

The most listings l can do in a day is 100 and thats if l work from daylight to dark and talk to no one (and don't get distracted).

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

The most listings l can do in a day is 100 and thats if l work from daylight to dark and talk to no one (and don't get distracted).

You sound just like me. When I'm working on my listings, if my partner speaks to me, I just glare at her. She shakes her head and walks away.

It's hard work! And I need to concentrate so hard sometimes. I'll be selling things for $0.01 and $500 postage otherwise! :^O

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply