Seller Hub -- Archived Items Access

I accidentally archived an item instead of viewing the sale record so I could create postage for it.

I clicked on "Archived" and nothing appears.

After a google search all I could come up with was another community post from years ago. The UK site doesn't seem to have the archive option and I couldn't access the archive from the US site either.

Anyone else have the same problem or know of a solution?

Manage archived orders(0) < This is what I see.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't use the seller hub, so can't help with that, but try clicking on the sold item from your completed listings (I mean in this view: https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/dealbytimmy/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=... )

If you click on the purchase history in a listing, you can then click to view order details and I'm pretty sure you can also create a postage label. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

5kazam
Community Member

I 'opted out' of seller hub - found it the biggest waste of my time when relisting items.  Nothing was in any real order, not yet relisted among the relisted items, and it took forever to sort things.

Plus once I had opted out, the 'relist' button appeared again on my unsold page.  When eBay 'forced' me to go to seller hub all I could do from my unsold page was delete items.  The option to relist had disappeared.

Maybe if you opt out, then your archived item may be accessable again.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

'Ended' gives you unsold but not relisted. I have mine sorted by ended most recently, but that is user customisable.

I use both the hub and 'My Selling'. I also have the relist option on both.

I must be speshul.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Maybe you are. 

But I can tell you that when I went to relist from 'unsold' their was no relist button there - I had to go to seller hub.

Now that I've opted out of seller hub the relist button is back.

With 'Unsold' I used to be able to have them sorted by 'price lowest first', but even that option is no longer there.  It was easy if I only had a few freebies left or there was some sort of limited promo, and wanted to list the more expensive things.  So even my unsold are all over the shop.

Another case of 'it ain't broken........so lets fix it'

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply