Selling in Australia only but listing (customers) wanting to buy from me in USA. I want it stopped

dtsa2465
Community Member

Selling in Australia only but listing (customers) wanting to buy from me in USA. I want it stopped

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Then stop it - go and set your postage to Australia - only.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

All your listings say "Paypal only" you do realise that you can only get your funds if you have been accepted into Managed Payments by being verified on both your ID and bank details.

If you are not then you will NEVER get your funds when a buyer buys any of your listings.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

As said your choice, change it if you don't ship there

Also, as said, you need to sign up to Managed Payments, so not sure why you have the 'PayPal only' blurb, it is pointless to be there. There is no PayPal for sellers and has'nt been for three years or so

You also need to be aware of the 30 day hold there will be on your funds as you have not sold in a long time

And basically know what you are doing as a seller since you last sold 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

The bull thing you are selling with '1 cent postage' states (as set by you) you ship worldwide your excluded countries does not exclude the USA 

The one cent postage and estimated delivery date of 4-10th October ?

That is a huge turn off for most buyers since that is what sellers who drop ship have/do

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Bulls or Oxen - with FREE POSTAGE - well - except for 1c. WTH.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I would actually take all the ' bull ' out and describe as Oxen.

They do not have a year of the bull. lol

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Have you looked at your own listings?

Hello Kitty is listed in US dollars and 'may not post to Australia'

Looks like you listed that one on ebay.com

We are not ebay and we can't fix the problem - only you can.

Take it down and re-list on ebay.com.au

As mentioned, you must be signed up to Managed Payments or you won't see any money at all.

Read here, carefully -

Registering as a seller | eBay

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply