Sold RSS feed

Hello,

I wish that the SOLDS RSS Feed worked as well as the Newly Listed RSS feed.  I can't utilise the solds RSS feed for a store at all.  It doesn't correctly reflect the ebay site sold listings.  Is this earmarked at all to be fixed?  Is there another method that anyone is using to be able to see RSS Solds the same as RSS feed listings?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sold RSS feed

I suppose everyone but me knows what RSS Feed means?   ☹️

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Sold RSS feed

@curraone wrote:

I suppose everyone but me knows what RSS Feed means?   ☹️

FYI,  but I didn't know Ebay had them

RSS Feeds are an easy way to stay up to date with your favorite websites, such as blogs or online magazines. If a site offers an RSS feed, you get notified whenever a post goes up, and then you can read a summary or the whole post.

And, if you turn on RSS Feed Synchronization in Outlook, any feeds you subscribe to and their posts are delivered straight to your Outlook RSS Subscription folder.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Sold RSS feed

I'm still confused about what it means! Like Curraone, I have no idea what it is, and I also have no idea what outlook is!

What exactly does RSS stand for? I'm guessing it's an acronym for something, but I can't be bothered googling it.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Sold RSS feed

OP From my research Ebay stopped providing RSS feed back before 2020,  and like I said I can't find anything on Ebay itself currently.

Are you sure you aren't using a 3rd party product to pickup your feed from the Ebay API.  I can find reference to those.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Sold RSS feed

@*sons_and_daughters* wrote:

What exactly does RSS stand for? I'm guessing it's an acronym for something, but I can't be bothered googling it.

I googled it for you, it was the big way to get automated updates about 20 years ago,  but is dying a slow death, in my opinion it should have died a fast death years ago.  Outlook is the Microsoft email client,

RSS - Wikipedia

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply