Special thoughts

Thought you may like to join me in sending heartfelt thoughts & prayers (for those who do so) to cq whose dad passed recently.  I'm sure after his absence from the boards he'd appreciate knowing we are thinking of him and sending our condolences & sympathy at such a sad & difficult time

More flowers.jpg

PS  Sorry if this is not the correct board to be posting on, thought Community may be more suitable, but as cq is mainly a seller, thought more of you may see it here.

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Special thoughts

Lyndal she was 87 fit as a fiddle and looking to get another cat or dog as she thought that would be her last pet and would keep her going until she was 100. I think I am still in shock.

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

@i-once-was-bump wrote:

Lyndal she was 87 fit as a fiddle and looking to get another cat or dog as she thought that would be her last pet and would keep her going until she was 100. I think I am still in shock.

bump, my sincere and heartfelt sympathy, how terribly painful for you to lose her in such awful, sudden & unexpected circumstances

I won't go into details, suffice to say, many years ago now, I heard my mum's cheerful reassuring voice over the phone & 20 minutes later she passed away - many years earlier, my dad passed suddenly sitting in the car beside her as she was driving.  They were the love of each others lives & both were taken far too early.  So I can possibly relate in some way to your shock when faced with the sudden loss of a parent Heart

Hug.jpg

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

Bump, so sorry to hear that. I lost a parent in unexpected circumstances too. Condolences Bump, and CQ. Thinking of you both.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

cq_tech
Community Member

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes on the passing of my father last Monday at Avalon Nursing Home (Sydney) to which he had been admitted some 4 weeks prior. The fact that it wasn't totally unexpected doesn't make things any easier, but it does show just how quickly any one of us can be taken in the blink of an eye. Rest in peace, Dad. Heart

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

My sincere condolences to both CQ & Bump. ~ Andrew

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

My sincere sympathies Bump & CQ.

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

So sorry to hear this sad news for you both, much sympathy from Lorrie and Sue.

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

My thoughts are with you two. I hope time can heal for you to some extent.

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

Sincere condolences.

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

Special thoughts

So sorry, Bump.

photo hug.gif

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply