Stamp Theme

I remember seing a postage stamp theme for eBay listings, but now I cannot find it. It's not under collectables where I'd expect it to be. Is there a trick to making it available or has eBay simply removed it?

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Stamp Theme

chezzy
Community Member

for browsing or for listing? I use Turbo Lister for listing items and Stamps is its own category (ie it is not a sub category of Collectables)

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks chezzy.

I installed turbo lister 2, entered my account details and then selected "create new item". In the new window that opened I clicked on the "Description Builder" button which opened yet another window which had list box titled "Themes" however the box is empty. I tried ticking the "Use Designer" check box but the list remains empty. Any ideas?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

chezzy
Community Member

Sorry Mark, I misunderstood you, I thought you meant categories but I can see where it says themes in my TL also (under Listing Designer). I have never used themes, but clicking through the lists I can not see Stamps in there myself. Did you double check all the different types?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

chezzy
Community Member

I get options of technology, other, collectables, lifestyle etc etc etc (so obviously mine isn't blank/empty - but saying that I have not updated my TL in the last couple weeks so don't know if the options would disappear if I tried to do that!!)

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

After you install TL and before you can do anything with it, you need to install a complete system update (under Tools). It's also a good idea to synchronize [sic] with your eBay account and do regular updates and backups. But not at the moment - the last system update screwed weights and measures into Imperial.

I can't find any 'Stamps' themes in Listing Designer. Maybe try doing a search for eBay templates - I think they're fairly cheap.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply