Store anomalies....anyone else?????

Store sellers, please do me a favour and go into your store......click on any item under your banner and see how far you get.....I can't believe what I'm seeing

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Yep all good for me including clicking on Quick View for details. Friday must have come early this week.

Message 31 of 35
Latest reply

eBay's fix or also known as 'whack a mole' just likely means yours is fixed and some other unsuspecting seller now as the same issues. Oh hang....it might be me, better check. 

Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

Back to normal for me too (the ads are still there, but I guess that's what they want...)

Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

Just to put it out there, I NEVER click on a seller's store. I always just use the see other items option. If I want to narrow down a search, I use the category links on the left. Therefore, I've not seen what anyone has described here. 

Glad to see that Twyn has hopefully got back to normal, for those that do browse stores. Ebay needs a rocket sometimes!

Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

eBay seem to have the rationale that as long as IT are changing the decor, no one will really notice the hole in the floorboards.

Message 35 of 35
Latest reply