Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best & cheapest way to post CDs

A friend of mine is re-jigging her ebay account with a new name and picture so she can sell some of her vast collection of CDs.I've never sent a CD as far as I can recall, and as I only ever use prepaid satchels for my items, I don't know what the op...

How to report fraudulent buyer?

Have a buyer, purchased a rc traxxas stampede end january 2016.Anyways, delivery has it as 1st feb. Just received a chargeback claim via paypal. No responses thru ebay. Great, sent the proof of shipping, labels, address dockets, tracking info. So I'm...

why does Ebay take a fee on postage?

Why does Ebay charge a fee on postage costs? We do not profit from this. I charge the exact fee it costs to send an item domestically, this is to be fair to the buyer. And this is also automated by Ebay as it makes uploading process easier. Ive just ...

Ebay refunded a delivered item

eBay decided to refund a buyer even though the item was still under investigation by the courier. eBay decided the item was lost and therefore they refunded the buyer. However the item turned up a week later and so the buyer got a full refund and the...

double hold fee

Has anyone else been charged an on hold twice for the one sale?I have a buyer in WA who hasnt rec'd a parcel posted on 14th Feb and has put in a request and a negative rating. I understand this and have contacted the carrier who is following up the p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Users Over charging for game/dvd postage

Just something I have noticed as I mainly buy dvd's and games on ebay but some postage payments some users are asking for is crazy. I have posted to pretty much every state in Aus before so I know roughly how much postage of just a dvd should cost bu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Letting off steam - Paypal dispute

Well have just received my first Paypal dispute as a seller. Why? because the ring didn't fit her, so she opened a significantly not as described case (wrong pattern). New ebayer emailed to say it didn't fit last night, so (being nice) I said ok you ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

australia post are not scanning items

i have used click & send since it first started & paid the extra $11.00 for courier collection from ny home - the australia post contractors would scan each item the take it in the van that was great buyers could see it had been posted - now Australi...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! A buyer wants my bank details, it's too risky!

I was under the impression that if my listing only accepted Paypal, then a buyer couldn't demand my bank account details...A buyer who has bought over 50 items on Ebay and the majority is from China, claims they don't have Paypal or a credit card and...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bye Ebay

I have been selling on ebay for over 11 years. Always had a good seller rating and we are the world's largest producer of speed skates, so we are not a small company. We use ebay to sell off excess skates. Last year, we had shipping issues that were ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel Relisting

It seems Ebay continues to make it more difficult for sellers. Where is the box to uncheck for re-listing???? They have changed the format and I have items I do not want re-listed. Why make this so dang difficult?? From what I am seeing more and more...

Did selling fees rise today?

here is a screenshot from the announcement......the link to previous rates is not working. Has anyone got a screenshot or hard copy of previous (02/11/21) rates? Unable to locate, to compare....thanks in advance

2022-03-01 (2).png
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful