The 75% of FVF how do I get it to work?

cddlb
Community Member

Morning all,

I've been given this offer.  I was actually in eBay when it first came up on Sunday.  Already had two items ready for listing and another 6 that need finalizing.  Listed all 8 with the price  reflecting the lower fees to find that when I checked they had all gone inot my Free 40 for the Month!

Now have more to list  - how do I ensure they go agains the 75% off FVF offer?

Have had no problems with the other offers.  

I am listing my items using Advanced listing.

Thanks for you help.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: The 75% of FVF how do I get it to work?

Thanks  bf1952.  I think one of the new items has a bid on it so will sell within the period of the promotion (I think) but it is not showing as listed .  To get items to list and sell within the week you would need to use a shorter selling time?   I listed my 8 items with 7 days on the 20th. which for me was my first day.

Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

I'm not sure what your issue is cb.  if they don't come off your 40 listings you will pay to list..........usually shows as $1.65 when I list.  wouldnt you rather not pay?  rhetorical Q the promo is only in the fvf when it sells, ebay being as confusing as always have done the promo different from what we're used to.  benefits them as if people want the discount on the fvf and have no "freebies" left they pay to list whether it sells or not ... and they make money

Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

lotsamags nbags  -  The issue for me all along has been that the items have not shown in the 75% promo circle as have the other promo's I've taken part in.  eg the no listing or FVF fees.  My querry has never been about listing fees.  On that basis I can be pleased I have space in my 40 items  for them to slot into.   

Message 13 of 25
Latest reply

Difficult when using Auction Format. All my listing are Buy it Now with immediate payment so can theoretically be sold within 5 mins of it becoming active ( I wish LOL).

So yes, if your Auction Listing time is outside of the promotion finish date then you will not get the 75% off FVF - having a bid does not mean it's sold as a bid can be retracted by the buyer or cancelled by the seller.

Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

Thanks pancake52.  That clears it up.  As I have found over the past couple of months after an absence of 4 years eBay had become much more difficult to navigate.  

Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

I just tried the 75% off. Had to finish my 40 listings first. But then like another promotion similar to this, they want to charge me $1.65. Listing fee.

They know what they can do with this promotion.  

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

What is so difficult to understand.....the offer only applies to the FVF for items listed and sold during the period of the promotion.

If you choose to list more than your free allowance then you can expect to pay a listing fee.

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

Talk about going around in circles

You only need to list the item in the promotion period but it can sell 30 days later if you choose 30 days and you get 75% off FVF.

The listings comes off your free 40 and only show on the 75%of FVF Used/Left counter when an item sells.

It is not the same as the unlimited list and sell for free and as far as I recall never was.

Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

Are you in a bad mood. You could have expressed your answer better, not so abrupt .
I was only trying it out, and expressing my thoughts to other's who might not know about the listing fees.
Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

exactly what I said above lyndal.

Message 20 of 25
Latest reply