The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Thought it would be good just to have a single thread devoted to seller promos and free listings.

Message 1 of 505
Latest reply
504 REPLIES 504

I'm working this weekend *sigh*.

Message 131 of 505
Latest reply

Mine stated today. 

MYSTERY DEAL - LIST 500 ITEMS FOR FREE: FRIDAY 2ND - FRIDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2018.

https://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/7066/swl_fxCe3nY

Message 132 of 505
Latest reply

I got the ususal I get on all promotions since April.  Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only.

Message 133 of 505
Latest reply

sjbowles, I got that one on my shop ID but it's for insertion fees only, not selling fees. Just wanted to stop anyone being caught out by not reading it properly.
Message 134 of 505
Latest reply

WOW! That one actually worked for me! Thanks for posting! 😄

Message 135 of 505
Latest reply

Yes it's a real trap, brer.

Message 136 of 505
Latest reply

I got these ones via and email for a November Mystery Deal. 2 accounts got 500, another account got 5 and the other account didn't get the email.

I have some items sitting in unsold ready to relist on the weekend for $1 FVF's, but I'm guessing these promos will override that one.

Message 137 of 505
Latest reply

They are like most - they don't go live until you activate them. I'm not activating my non-store one until after the no FVF ones run out on Tuesday. Even then, I probably won't. Unless the weekend ones go away, I won't use my 40.

Message 138 of 505
Latest reply

I didn't realise what the "November Mystery Deals" were until I clicked on the email link. I wondered if they may have been a 5 or 10% voucher or something. If I knew they were for free listings, of just insertion fees, I wouldn't have bothered.

Message 139 of 505
Latest reply

It's misleading, because as soon as I clicked on 'Reveal My offer' I was directed straight  to the 'You have accepted the offer' page -  which I certainly hadn't at that point, and I wasn't given any choice in it. Rather deceitful, ebay!

Message 140 of 505
Latest reply