The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Thought it would be good just to have a single thread devoted to seller promos and free listings.

Message 1 of 505
Latest reply
504 REPLIES 504

The next lot of no-fee freebies are coming up on the 4th (to the 7th).

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5802

Message 231 of 505
Latest reply

Does anyone have a link for the Weekend unlimited $1 fvf promo. Mine offer is not showing this weekend 😢

Message 232 of 505
Latest reply

Sometimes if you click on one of the previous ones it comes up.

Message 233 of 505
Latest reply

Message 234 of 505
Latest reply

Thanks, tried it but says expired

Message 235 of 505
Latest reply

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5802

Runs from 7th to 10th March with usual conditions.

Don't trip over yourselves in the rush to say thank you to ebay!

Message 236 of 505
Latest reply

Thanks, mate.

Strange, I went to accept it and it said I already have. It must be the one which recently disappeared or something (it stated expires 1st March in one place and 5th March in another). Maybe it's back on.

Message 237 of 505
Latest reply

Because you're clicking on it before it actually starts it always shows you've accepted it. It won't show in your promo section until it actually starts.

This is the same one that's been running once a month for well over a year now. You can check it any time by going to your promo section, clicking on 'expired offers' and then on the relevant offer. If we're going to get the same offer again the link will always work two days beforehand but not before that.
Message 238 of 505
Latest reply

As usual I am Still on the Naughty list. Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only

Message 239 of 505
Latest reply

@tangledstitches wrote:
Because you're clicking on it before it actually starts it always shows you've accepted it. It won't show in your promo section until it actually starts.

This is the same one that's been running once a month for well over a year now. You can check it any time by going to your promo section, clicking on 'expired offers' and then on the relevant offer. If we're going to get the same offer again the link will always work two days beforehand but not before that.

There's actually 2 different promo numbers they've been using over the last few months for the fee free promos. I tried this one yesterday and got expired. About to try it again now.

Edit: Yes, it worked today 🙂

Message 240 of 505
Latest reply