The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Thought it would be good just to have a single thread devoted to seller promos and free listings.

Message 1 of 505
Latest reply
504 REPLIES 504

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/14313

This was on my store ID. New listings only. I can't access the terms & conditions page but it's the same promo stores had last month.
Message 381 of 505
Latest reply

I got that one too brerrabbit.   Like you I can't access the terms and conditions attached to it.  Are the FVF capped at $1.10? 

I have been getting an offer on weekends for a while now (no listing fees and capped FVF)

Message 382 of 505
Latest reply

For those that don't get the $1.10 offer. https://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/14352/XHtjtoAIk4E I can't post the T&C's because it takes me to the seller centre with no way of viewing the offer. This offer is unlimited free listings, with normal FVF's.

Message 383 of 505
Latest reply

To add to Tippytoes link this is for single quantity only. The T&Cs aren't visible but I got stung listing some multi quantities before I realised it was charging me. Ebay refunded me but just thought I'd mention it so others are aware since the T&C page isn't working.

Message 384 of 505
Latest reply

The extra freebies for non-stores have ALWAYS been only for single quantity listings.

@ beautbots, if the offer was reduced fvf's it'd most likely say so in the heading. In this case it only says no insertion fees.
Message 385 of 505
Latest reply

@tangledstitches  Thank you.  I received the weekend only promotional offer of No Insertion Fees and FVF's capped at $1.10 so have opted to use that one.

Message 386 of 505
Latest reply

@ tangledstitches, there have been some rare occasions when it has been not restricted to single quantity. It is always worth checking. Most of them have been single quantity but some have allowed multiple.
Message 387 of 505
Latest reply

Message 388 of 505
Latest reply

Thanks for sharing and good luck to you, but no joy here. 

Message 389 of 505
Latest reply

Bump 😀
Message 390 of 505
Latest reply