The Listing Factory

Hi All

Been doing some research into making my listings look more professional, and checking out some listing templates.

I came across one called Listing Factory, it looks brilliant, relatively easy to use, great for adding pics and t & c`s etc. Just wondering if anyone here uses it, and would you recommend it ?

Thanks everyone

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

The Listing Factory

Is it compatible with the Australian site or is it a US only program?

I wouldn't pay for a template builder when there are so many free ones about if you google.

I do now use one that allows unlimited hosting of photos and listings which costs US$8 per month but I used the free service where you can save up to 10 templates, used in conjunction with Turbo Lister and photobucket that was enough for me until I opened a store and my listings headed into the hundreds. www.robshelp.com

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

The Listing Factory

^^^ no cash for comment was paid for my post^^
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

The Listing Factory

Hi there,

I use Listing Factory and quite like the look of my listings now.
While it is easy enough to use in terms of HTML code, the only downside is that you can't make small changes to your listing once it's up on ebay. You need to go back into Listing Factory make your changes, finalise it again and then upload it to ebay.

So the process may be a little longer than before I had Listing Factory but I'm happy with the final result so it doesn't bother me too much.

Overall I think it's a good product and would recommend it.

Happy to help if you have further questions 🙂

Lynda
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

The Listing Factory

Hi Lynda

Thanks for that. I`m going to go and have a look at a few of your listings to see how they come out (hope you don`t mind), and then yes, I`m sure I will have a few questions I`d love to be able to answer, if thats ok 🙂

Thanks again

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

The Listing Factory

Hi Lynda

Had a look at a few of your listings, they look great (and I`m talking about the lay-out) 🙂

I found another site called Free Auction Designs, which is quite similar and so far seems easy enough to use, so giving that one a go, mainly just to see how technical my limited computer skills will allow me to get before I become frustrated and throw the computer out the window.

So far so good 🙂

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

The Listing Factory

rcr2002
Community Member

I purchased it and found it very difficult to use. I  became so frustrated I emailed and asked for a refund. They told me I would hear from someone within a day. That never happened. Their customer service is non existant.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

The Listing Factory

I just bought “Listing factory”
If you go to the web site after putting your code in the software (after downloading it),
Of course you want to know how to use the “Listing Factory”, well if you click on “documentation” it goes back to the sales page and you see “user manual” when you click there you get:
404 Not Found
The requested URL /help/ListingFactoryDocumentation.pdf does not exist.

Please continue to
www.AuctionListingCreator.com

when you click on “video tutorials” it goes back to the sales page with only one video: The promotional video for sales

I would not waste money on “listing Factory” like I did.
Mr Burke

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

The Listing Factory

I would only add that when you are looking at templates, check how other sellers' templates look on a mobile, so you can see what works and what doesn't.  Alot of sales are done through the app these days and some of the designs are really hard to see or don't adjust to a mobile screen well, which can be off-putting. 

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply