The neg feedback system needs works

More just a vent folks. So in the last week I have got 2 negs (first for ages) from buyers because they claim INR. Thats fine I can live with that as these are cheap items with no tracking (Large letter)  and items do go missing (and I always resend) 

What bugs me is both buyers have a history of items not recieved and neither of them contacted me or opened item not recieved cases. Just blunder in with size 9 jackboots and drop a red dot on me. Contacted ebay and they said tuff luck

This sysem is so flawed. If I had done the wrong thing I would wear the dots but I was not even given a chance to rectify the problem.

So glad I closed all 3 accounts last week. No more selling on ebay for me. Its a bloody minefield and I can make money elsewhere ! 

Like I said - just venting ! 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: The neg feedback system needs works

It's coffee o'clock.

Hmmm... if one is following the particularly bad buyers related to one's feedback, I imagine the link would lead to the new name...?

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: The neg feedback system needs works

eBay has actually also started to hide what previous IDs were in some cases (not all - I have yet to determine what triggers it). 

I've had buyers who's ID I didn't recognise, but name and delivery address were very familiar, so I've double-checked their ID history and it's come up as a list like:

j****7

y*****d

Because I knew their previous ID(s), I knew their actual ID wasn't just a string of asterisks bookended with alphanumeric characters. 

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply