Thoughts on international shipping?

A few months ago I stopped all my international shipping due to postal delays.

I'm thinking of opening up shipping to the USA again, but upping the postage charge to cover tracking, even for single items.

Is anyone still shipping to the USA and how long are you finding posting times, compared to what Aus Post are putting on their website?

I just had a lady contact me to say that an item I had sent untracked in April arrived at her home today, so this took over 4 months to get to her, but that does seem to be well above average.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

A seller on ebay WONT send a package to australia saying auspost is not accepting parcels from america thats what i was told by a seller on here ...they REFUSE to ship and refused my make an offer

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Won't or can't?

A lot has changed many times over since this thread was started

Either way, sellers do not have to accept make an offer 

You shout the won't send and shout they refuse to ship

How do you expect them to do so if there are again issues with shipping?

Then again, maybe they saw the feedback you leave for others and decided heck no (like many people who read here will)

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

A little thing called a Global Pandemic  (perhaps you've heard of it) has made shipping to Australia from USA impossible.

USPS won't send them, so it's not the seller's fault.

USPS Suspends Package Services to Australia Due to COVID-19 Outbreak (eseller365.com)

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@hu916156 wrote:

A seller on ebay WONT send a package to australia saying auspost is not accepting parcels from america thats what i was told by a seller on here ...they REFUSE to ship and refused my make an offer

Good news! Priority express is still available, maybe if  you let them know you're willing to pay for the only service USPS is still allowing for Australia, they might change their mind (starts from USD$70-ish for a half-pound [roughly 225g] package), cos I mean, fancy hearing "no" from a seller, amirite? Shouldn't even be in their vocabulary! 

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply