UK item not received

Hi Guys,

I bought a CD from a UK seller on the 1 June with expected delivery between Tue, 14 Jun - Tue, 21 Jun. It has still not arrived & was wondering whether it's best to open an item not received through Ebay or Paypal? 

Thanks In Advance  Smiley Embarassed

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

UK item not received

Depends on what kind of resolution you want, and the seller's response was when you contacted them to let them know it hasn't arrived yet (as in, you can often avoid having to open any kind of dispute if you resolve with the seller directly. Also, if the item is lost in transit and you'd prefer a replacement, opening a dispute will pretty much take that option off the table). 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

UK item not received

Normally INR is better through PayPal and INAD through eBay as seller will pay for return postage.

You may be just outside eBay's 30 day deadline anyway.

But as mentioned let the seller offer a solution and then you still have 180 days for a case in PayPal should seller not be helpful.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

UK item not received

Thanks Guys, I messaged the seller through the drop down list in my purchase history & am still awaiting an answer!

I've just returned from a 4 week holiday & was hoping the CD would be in the mail when Aus Post resumed my delivery Smiley Indifferent

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

UK item not received

Hopefully you selected the "other" option when you sent the message because if you used the "my item didn't arrive" option, then you've opened a dispute.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply