Unlimited Free listing for 3 months

As I felt bad yesterday for not recieving the invitation for the 1000 free listing, I just got this invite this afternoon. I'm happy as a tree right now! Now if only they would increase my selling limits, I'd be delighted!

Good luck to everyone and try this out.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103475

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

@heihachi_73 wrote:
Yep, "Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only." here as well. Guess I won't be relisting footy cards next month, or a good percentage of the games that are on their last automatic relist since June (or July, whenever the 1000 listings last worked). If I could justify paying for a store account for more listings I would have done long ago, but when I make three sales in two weeks totalling $13 or something equally pathetic, it really is not worth it.

Just sent you a Private Message.

Paddy

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

I have been bumped from 100 to 130 to 160 to 250 to 350 to 1050 this year. Not on this account, but on one I started about 3 years ago. So several, not many. I think it depends on sales volume.

This account, with 10 sales pa seems to be stuck on 100. Whereas my store account, which was opened before the (stupid) restrictions were applied, has never had restrictions. Or I probably wouldn't have opened it.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply