Unlimited free listings Thursday to Sunday.

24 REPLIES 24

Thanks Penny, worked for me!

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Thanks very much

Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

Signed up for it successfully but its now Thursday and it is not showing in my Promotional Offers as active.  Grrrr

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

Hello.

Thank you for sharing that information. I thought it was a glitch of mine. Hopefully I will be able to list later. Good luck with yours.

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

Same.

Possibly it's not showing up in Promotional Offers since it is an unlimited offer.

Would be interested to hear from anyone else who has begun to list as to whether or not the listings are coming out of their standard 40 as opposed to the freebie promotion. Won't be listing anything until the weekend myself...

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

Just a heads up this promotion will not show in your promotions list.

I am listing and kts not coming off my 40 freebies.

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

Phew!

Thank you

I was worried there for a minute, I have heaps of scheduled listings starting from tonight that would have gone way over the 40 free listings had this offer glitched 

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

yes mine doing same.Said I was accepted for 100 free listings but not showing up as avalable and its after starting time

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

It shows up when revising the item or creating a new listing. If you are relisting using the blue button on the selling/sold page it won't show up (but neither will the option to automatically relist 3 times anyway, so it's pointless using that button!)

When I relist an item I always click on the item itself and hit relist at the top of the page; if you edit the listing instead of hitting 'List this item' straight away the promotion will show up with the little [i] sign next to it and again near the price.
Message 10 of 25
Latest reply