Unlimited free listings???

On my other account, when I've listed items today and yesterday, the number of free listings unused (out of the 40 free for the month) has remained the same and not decreased.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm not sure how many I really have left, or if I've in fact used them all.

A concern, of course, is that I'll be charged insertion fees unexpectantly.

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

No problem! I don't like talking to eBay on the phone. I always have trouble understanding them through their accents.

Live chat is the way to go!

Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

How nice for you I spoke to them again today and I have to wait until the listings finish around the 7th July before they will consider a refund wish I had your contacts!

Some CS do one thing and others just stuff you around.

Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

Yes, that's the way it happened with me.

I told them when I wanted to list them .... they noted the dates ..... gave me a Reference No.   They automatically credited all the insertion fees during the time of the listings.

The only problem I had was that AFTER the final date, some of the listings showed up (another 24) .... when I rang Live Chat and told them, they credited the 24 within 5 minutes.    I suppose they can't credit them BEFORE they are listed ?

Good luck ?

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

Are 10 day listings so they say that's the delay even after refunding for some that are still current ?????. One side of Ebay CS has NO Clue as to what the other side is doing. Even after reading the messages sent and recieved and converstations held.

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

YOU'RE NOT WRONG !!    But when I finally got a solution, I told them the dates I would be listing the 50  (23rd to 29th) .. they then automatically credited them on 30th.

When the problem started, I rang several times over a period of days .... I had different answers every time .. even when I used the Reference No and name of the previous officer  !!   So frustrating .....

As I mentioned before, the night I rang Live Chat (re having 16 listings being charged after the credit) .... I was 'listened to'  and HE ACTUALLY HEARD what I was saying AND apologised for the 'glitz'.... the credit was on my account within 10 minutes of my call.

I wonder if this will put them off offering free listing promotions forever  😞

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

Finally got a credit on both accounts for items incorrectly charged $1.50 fee took heaps of phone calls and emails but at least worked this time.Man Tongue

Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

So glad you did .... now ..... can you work this one out ??  I get the message that it's 'invitation only' .... would like to know if anyone can 🙂

Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

Lol, so desperate I did try - even though it says NOT for Stores - Smiley Sad and of course - no luck !

It's like they only want little sellers or the big guys & nothing in between these days.  Stores haven't had freebies since January

Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

But I don't have a store and not for me either 😞     I rang eBay and they say it starts when you receive the invitation  IF YOU RECEIVE IT !!!

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply