Unsold Items Gone???

Some of my items have not sold in the last hour,so I went to the unsold list to try and relist them and they have all disappeared,there are no listings in there at all.Anyone know what might have happened to them? They were all BIN items

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unsold Items Gone???

Another glitch problem solved

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Unsold Items Gone???

Another glitch problem solved

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

I am not sure if it ia solved because I've tried to relist my unsold items for last 6 hours and all I am getting this message " something went wrong" and I am trying an trying for hours and is all the same. I even tried to do it from another computer and still same message apears.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

@*fashiontrends* wrote:

I am not sure if it ia solved because I've tried to relist my unsold items for last 6 hours and all I am getting this message " something went wrong" and I am trying an trying for hours and is all the same. I even tried to do it from another computer and still same message apears.

Be careful relisting them especially if you had them on auto relist as there is a glitch where they go online

but they don't show in your my eBay,(so check via a search if they have gone into the "live" listings as you may

be putting up the same item multiple times).

I had a listing on auto relist and I got the Email to say that it had being relisted but it didn't show in my eBay

as an item for sale,(so I ended up going via sell similar as it wouldn't let me list it and put the listing back up

two days later).

The search then showed a had two of the same listings so I edited one of them and it then showed in my eBay,

(so I ended it before I could get done for having two listings the same).

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

Thread started  in 2013 and still Not Fixed another Example of Ebay at peak performance. NOT

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

It's highly unlikely it is the same problem as 4 years ago. Or there would have been many continuous threads about it.

I certainly have been able to relist items during the last 4 years. Every day. Today, even.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

Yet another zombie post that will not die.

I think this is a function of the lookup that occurs when typing the title of a new post.

Maybe ebay/Lithium could have a think about keeping suggestions to under 6 months old?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

Michelleoz was asked. She said they would lock old threads. They, surprise surprise, didn't follow through.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

Yet they locked a current thread from today. The OP is probably wondering why no one has replied to them. NO one can because some bright spark locked it. Good one mods, good one.

Really???????

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

Obviously, after the mod edited it, they decided the member wasn't worthy of support.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply